Skip to content
10 Things About Me
- I believe it’s all about the communities you create.
- My laugh fills a room but I am not the life of the party.
- I am naturally caffeinated.
- Eating my way through China made me a chowhound.
- When I write I want the reader to be able to hear me talking.
- I will never turn down a donut.
- I believe storytelling can be an act of leadership, activism, or comfort.
- My definition of “cross-cultural training” does not mean leave your opinions at the door.
- I love airports, except Dulles International.
- I bake a mean pie.